A method with real added value.
The use of flow simulation is associated with many advantages for the user. In particular with increasing shorter development periods and the time pressure associated with this, CFD offers a significant advantage. Accordingly, you can benefit from the following advantages:
- You can obtain vast information on processes whereas in experimental tests the information is difficult to handle.
- You swiftly receive the results and thereby accelerate your product development.
- You can reduce your development costs by means of qualitative claims in advance without manufacturing expensive prototypes.
- You can setup the experimental tests on the basis of information from flow simulations.
- You save time and money as well as gain in terms of safety.